SEANGHAY YATH / យ៉ាត់ សៀងហៃ
A developer and designer from Phnom Penh, Cambodia graduated from the Royal University of Phnom Penh with a degree in Computer Science. I am currently building Android apps and web apps. I am mostly interested in computer programming, 2D graphics programming, hacking, and exploring machine learning.
I have been working with various tech ranging from computer programming, graphical user interface design to server administration. In the last several years, I have been working with Java and Kotlin for Android Development, Node.js for developing API servers, GitLab CI/CD, GitHub Actions for build pipelines and automated deployments, React, Vue for front-end development and PyTorch for machine learning (familiar with Google T5, Stable Diffusion, seq2seq, Transformers, BERT, byte-pair encoding and SentencePiece). These technologies are subjected to change based on company needs so I always keep learning and exploring what is best for solving real world problems.
- Develop Koh App, Facetaste Web apps and internal tools.
- Automate deployment pipelines.
- Build GraphQL and REST API for developers.
- Analyze product design.
- Manage Ubuntu servers.
- Build Telegram bots for internal use.
- Lead the development of Pi Pay Android apps (POS & Customer).
- Optimize app performance and decrease app build speed.
- Design API requirements and documentation.
- Get involved in product design.
- Work with SOAP and REST API.
- Setup deployment pipelines for development team and QA team.
- Build a technical documentation website for internal use.
- Build a video editing app for Android.
- Communicate directly with overseas clients.
- Analyze product requirements.
- Work closely with UX/UI designers.
Build dashboard for Ministry of Economy and Finance using Angular 6+
- Provide API requirements to API developers.
- Work with data visualization frameworks.
- Parse complex spreadsheet data.
- Develop a realtime chat app using web sockets.
- Automate deployment pipelines with GitLab CI/CD.
- Automate daily tasks with C#.
- Build a unified report generator for internal use..
- Troubleshoot computer errors for employees.
Support printers, fingerprints, networking and computer-related issues.
- Manage Facebook pages.
GitHub (opens in a new tab) · Twitter (opens in a new tab) · StackOverflow (opens in a new tab) · Instagram (opens in a new tab)